Tag Archives for " Pedicure "
http://beautyhigh.com Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:15:29 GMT
15 thoughts every woman has while she’s getting a pedicure.
We thought these were funny. Often we wonder what customers are thinking when they are getting a pedicure. Could you add items to this list?
1. That tickles!
2. Definitely should’ve shaved my legs. Next time for sure.
3. Why did I have to get the seat next to the man and woman getting the couple’s pedicure? #ThirdWheel #ThisIsAwkward
4. Wait, should I change the polish color? Too late.
5. No, I do not want nail art on my big toe, but thanks!
6. Excuse me? I can’t figure out how to make this massage chair work my lower back instead of my upper back. Something’s broken. Oh there’s a button for that? Nevermind.
7. Maybe I should upgrade to the deluxe pedicure.
8. What does that woman’s ankle tattoo mean?
9. Yes, please do the cuticles.
10. Are my feet too big?
11. My toes look so weird without polish on them.
12. The heat of the water is on a whole other level.
13. Look at how smooth my heels are! That won’t last long.
14. I wish I could get a pedicure every day.
15. It’s over already?
We are so happy to be the winner of the 2012 KSL “A List” Winner, #1 Manicure / Pedicure Utah County
The Mayan calendar suddenly ends on December 21, 2012. Many have been predicting that this is the end of the world. Could it be? There is lots of talk for and against the real meaning of the calendar ending on that specific day. Some even say the date is calculated incorrectly and that we’ve already passed the “end of the world” date.
Whatever the reason you may want to get a Pedicure. Why not splurge and enjoy the relaxing comfort and special attention before you go out in style on Dec. 21 ? If the world doesn’t actually end you’ll still be in good shape because your feet will look perfect.
Whew.. Thanksgiving is over. Christmas is the next big holiday. We had such a rush at Thanksgiving that it’s only fair to mention that you should plan your manicures and pedicures ahead of time to avoid being disappointed.
This year for Thanksgiving we were closed on Thanksgiving day, Thursday, and the following Friday. The day before Thanksgiving was crazy. We had more people wanting manicures than we would handle. The entire staff went home exhausted. We had requests to do nails and pedicures on Thanksgiving day as well but since everyone was already committed to family and dinners had no staff willing to come in that day. The next day, Friday has always been dead so we stayed closed. Judging from the number of messages on the phone however it looks like a lot of people were trying to see if we were open. Apologies, we should have updated our recording to let you know.
Christmas is coming so we are going to try to get the word out earlier so that you can get your manicure or pedicure and look stunning this holiday season without the last minute crunch. We will be closed some of the holiday and will let you know what those hours will be.
We just new leather chairs and a couch for our waiting area. The old ones were getting quite dated. Let us know if you like the new ones. They should be much more comfortable than what we had. Hopefully you won’t need to wait very long to get your nails done or to get a pedicure, but if you do, we want you to be happy and comfortable.
As the holidays get closer we get busy. It is best to make an appointment so you don’t get disappointed. It is hard for us to say no when you walk in sometimes we must. Still, if you happen to be near the salon and want something, just stop by and ask if we have openings. Sometimes we do.